Tuesday, February 5, 2013

tiny house

I alluded to a lot of changes last week without going into much detail. They are now set in stone, so I can be a bit more specific.

First, I got a job.

Second, I am moving into a tiny house.

We found the tiniest carriage house in Hamtramck and we move in this weekend. I am ecstatic about having my own tiny home, without all the caution and irritation that comes with sharing ceilings and walls with neighboring apartments.

I'm starting to paint the place the minute we get a key. I have already decorated everything in my head. I spent much of my weekend scouring the internet for the perfect paintings and furniture. In the spring, I can have a tiny garden in my tiny yard. My head is swimming with all of possibilities of tiny house renting.


No comments:

Post a Comment